Friday 16 November 2012

DIY GIFT TAGS

Christmas is coming, and one of the best things about giving is wrapping the presents first! One thing I really hate though are tacky Christmas themed gift tags, so this year I decided to make some myself out of some scrap white cardboard I had in the house.

I wanted to make simple shapes with simple borders - and used a fine-tipped permanent marker to draw them on,  but a fancy ink pen would probably do the job much nicer if you have one!


I have uploaded a scan of the ones I drew, as well as some created on the computer if you want to download them HERE.  You can then print and cut out on light card, or just use it to copy from onto your own card.

Then you can get to the really fun part...


Wrapping :)


And of course, they aren't just for Christmas :)


Mx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on NOVEMBER PEONIES. I love hearing your thoughts :)