Sunday 26 August 2012

THE LOVELY HOLLIE K

In December I have the honour of being a bridesmaid for my wonderful long-time friend Hollie Kay. She has been such a great friend over the years and I cannot wait to share her and Scottie's big day with them! I am also delighted to be designing the wedding invitations which I will share later on.

I couldn't resist showing you the pictures from her engagement shoot which was organised by  The Bay Wedding Collective, a group of the Bay Of Plenty’s most creative and professional wedding vendors. Shot by Greta Kenyon of Vela Images and styling and propping was by Shaye Woolford of On My Hand vintage hire and styling. 




Love this girl xx



San ah saa, san ah saaa, san a saaaaa!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on NOVEMBER PEONIES. I love hearing your thoughts :)